Sunday 3 July 2011

Brisbane Gift Fair



And the Gift Fair extravaganza has begun in Brisbane today with my good friend from Hausstylish, Jo and I hitting the fair as soon as the doors opened.  We were in event and interior styling today as we soaked up all the wonderful new products on offer.

My highlight was most defintely the contacts and wonderfully creative people I met whom I know I will forge great business relationships with over the coming years.  I am thrilled to of met a supplier that is helping me out with our next event which is a James Bond theme.  I'm thinking large black and white ostrich feathers, gorgeous lanterns hanging from the trees, martini glasses with crystal water beads, a black and white dessert table and of course some swinging jazz type tunes.....I love cocktail parties don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment