Thursday 13 October 2011

Flowers


I headed out for some retail therapy tonight after looking after my sick little boy for a week and ended up as usual, browsing through the bookshop.  Tonight however I was soooooo excited (cue understatement) when I spied the newest arrival to the shop sitting on the counter still wrapped in plastic.  I didn't have to persuade the shop assistant at all to unwrap it immediately and hand it over.  This stunning book by Preston Bailey (a long time idol of mine) is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to order mine for Christmas!  The colours and details in this book are amazing, such inspiration.

If you have a love of events, weddings, flowers or just the finer details, you must must must purchase this book.  I'm off to order mine now!

No comments:

Post a Comment