Sunday 27 November 2011

Glamourous 40th

And here it is.......the reason why my blog posts have been few and far between lately is due to my biggest job of the year.  I was fortunate enough to be asked to organise and style a 40th birthday for a gorgeous lady who wanted a glamourous event in her backyard for 70 close family and friends.

The invitations were created and sent out months in advance, funiture was chosen and booked and decorations were made or carefully chosen.

I managed to pick up some amazing peonies on the morning of the event at the Brisbane Flower Markets which really set off the rest of the colours. 

I had so much fun putting this party together and couldn't of had a more relaxed and wonderful client to work with.  Thanks Lou & Pat for allowing me to take over your house for the day, I hope you had a wonderful night! x










Thank you to Roberta from Green and Bloom Flowers for the loan of the beautiful drinks dispenser which held homemade lemonade, Trina from Trina's Cakes and Cookies and my lovely friend Jo from Hausstylish for giving me a hand on the day to hang all the decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment