Tuesday 1 May 2012

Event Spaces

I've been thinking about 'event spaces' alot lately and recently attended an event for an ultra hip friend of mine for her 30th.  They transformed their business warehouse into a sleek and modern party venue for the night complete with blue spot lighting and hanging white lanterns - very cool.

This got me thinking that any venue can be turned into something special.  There are some brilliant purpose built event venues around like 'Lightspace' that I stumbled upon and found its in the same town as me!



Can't you just picture a gorgeous wedding reception or funky 21st in this space!  I must must must plan an event at this venue as the opportunities to create something amazing here are endless!

Even though i'm now ranting about this venue (please contact me if you have a sudden urge to hold an event here!), a lovely backyard party or simple park brunch can be just as special and with those individual touches, can create memories for that special guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment