Wednesday 8 August 2012

Green and White Sit Down Dinner

I have just arrived back from the Melbourne Gift Fair which was both exciting and inspiring, hence the lack of posts in the past few weeks!  I will post more about the gift fair over the next few days but wanted to share my latest event.  I created a sit down dinner for a gorgeous lady turning 40.  The only must was for the colour palette to contain shades of green.  I must say that I really enjoyed creating this concept and I especially discovered a passion for floral arranging which I hope to explore over the next year.

It was a lovely Brisbane winter's night, very intimate with a lot of laughter and chatter.  What more could you want for a memorable night.....










1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful event...makes me wish even more for spring!

    ReplyDelete