Wednesday 29 August 2012

Island Blues

It's been warming up in Brisbane these last few weeks and summer seems just around the corner however I've been dreaming of here..............



As it's exactly where I'll be spending 6 glorious nights for my 10 year anniversary!  Ok so enough bragging, back to work...........................the gorgeous teal and blue shades of the ocean have been inspiring me to put together a little summer party.

I'm thinking of a lovely summers evening dinner under the stars with a few close friends...something like this would be nice...


www.pinterest.com



However I would add a ton of tealights, more fairy lights in our huge trees we have and maybe some gorgeous blue bottles with little white blooms down the centre of the table.

I think some peach bellinis to begin with followed by some delicious seafood and pinot grio would go down quite nicely followed by some delicious lemon slices and creme brulee to finish.

Now to ensure the children don't interrupt us, I think I would have to set up something similar to this arrangement:



Now to begin the planning.................................



No comments:

Post a Comment