Tuesday 3 May 2011

Flowers, food and fun

We are right in the middle of getting everything sorted for my son's kindy Mothers Day Event on Saturday.  Some fantastic suppliers such as Roberta from Green & Bloom and Sharnel Dollar Events have provided us with wonderful styling products to help us out - thank you so much girls!

So the challenge is to set up a beautiful table on Saturday afternoon.  I have made some tissue pom poms....not to take anything away from Daneve from Ah Tissue but as we're a not for profit kindy, we are on a tight budget!  Nowhere near what she can do but here's my attempt:


Roberta from Green and Bloom has lent us some fabulous drink dispensers which Jo and I will be making homemade lemonade to fill them with.



The invitations looked like this and I think has really set the scene for a great event.....more pics to follow after the event.



Wishing you all a very Happy Mothers Day however you may be celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment