Saturday 21 May 2011

Tea Party

Don't you love a good tea party, one of those lovely girly ones where you can have a great chat with your best girlfriends and of course, consume the most devine indulgent food.  I've been to my fair share of high teas over the last few years and now I'll be hosting one of my own in my very own backyard in less than a month.  It's sure to have alot of pink as being the only girl in the family, I don't get to splurge on the pink theme very often!  Its also a charity event for a great cause so I suppose we have a very good excuse to indulge more at this one!

                                                                Source: Karas Party Ideas

                                                                            Source: Ada and Darcy

Source: Ada and Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment